CreSpirit (hereafter referred to as the Site) highly values its members’ privacy and complies with the “Personal Information Protection Act”. Hence, it has instituted its privacy protection policy, regarding which you may refer to the contents as follows:
1. Protecting members’ personal privacy is an important business philosophy of the Site. Unless otherwise agreed by our members, we will never offer their personal information to any third persons irrelevant to the services of the Site. At the same time, members shall keep their internet password and personal information confidential. They shall not provide anyone else with any personal information or internet password. After using a variety of services provided by the Site, please be sure to log out of your account. If you share a computer with others or use a public computer, please be sure to close the browser window.
2. The personal information obtained by the Site is only used for the purposes and scope described on the Site. Unless otherwise explained in advance or required by statutory laws and regulations, the Site will not offer the data to any third persons or use them for other purposes.
3. The purpose of the data collection is to carry out marketing business, member services, management, exclusive members’ purchase orders and other e-business services as well as survey, statistics and research analysis. The Site will collect personal information through member registration or transactions.
4. The personal information collected by the Site includes: (1) individual’s identification: e.g. information regarding a member’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.; (2) personal description: e.g. gender, date of birth, etc.; (3) the information not provided above but required by other activities.
5. Period of the use: Until the date on which the involving member requests discontinuation of the use or the Site terminates the services.
6. Region where the data are used: Personal information of our members will be used in the Taiwan region.
7. In addition to being used for the Site’s member management, and search and inquiry arising from customer relationship management, the member’s personal information collected by the Site will also be used for member identification, payment services, logistics services, marketing, advertising, promotional campaigns, etc. The relevant types of data use may include:
A. When using the services offered on the site as a member, the member information will be automatically displayed on the page.
B. Response to customer inquiries: To respond to the inquiries raised by members to the Site via e-mail or any other direct or indirect contact ways.
8. Those whose personal information is collected by the Site may exercise the following rights pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act:
A. To make inquiries or request review of their personal information
B. To request a copy of their personal information.
C. To request supplementation or correction of their personal information.
D. To demand discontinuation of the collection, processing and use of their personal information.
E. To request deletion of their personal information.
※ Members who wish to exercise the aforesaid rights may contact the Site’s customer service to make any of the above requests.
※ Please note! In case of refusal to provide the personal information required for member registration, the member may not enjoy the complete range of services provided by the Site or may not be able to use a specific service.
9. To protect the online privacy and security of members, the member’s account information of the Site will be protected by the password. The Site also makes every effort to ensure security of the personal information of all members with reasonable technology and procedures. In case of any doubt regarding the security of any order or operation, the Company reserves its right to cancel the order in question.
10. If you receive an e-mail that appears to be sent from CreSpirit and asks for your personal information, please do not reply. CreSpirit will never ask for your password, username, credit card information or other personal information via e-mail.
11. To facilitate the use of services for our members, the Site will use cookie technology to offer its members required services. The cookie is a technology used by the website server to communicate with member’s browser. It may randomly store strings of words in the member’s computer to identify and distinguish the user. If the member disables the cookie, it may cause failure to successfully log on to the website, or the website functionality may therefore become invalid.
12. As the market environment changes, the Company will modify its website policy from time to time. Members who have any questions about the Site’s privacy statement or issues about personal information may contact us by e-mail and by using the Site’s customer service.
13. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via the Question Form (hyperlink).